Tuesday, March 13, 2007

big outing today

i'm off to see fancy doc, my big outing for the week. i find that when i do get to go out i am relatively determined to look cute. this is my LAST pregnancy ever and i want to enjoy some of it. for some reason wearing cute maternity clothes out in the world is important to me.

duh, its probably because of all the dead babies and the myriad times i felt envy and/or resentment when i saw pregnant women and their cute bellies. now i 've arrived there except i am on my couch instead of out in the world. not that i am complaining. i'd do just about anything to get this baby here safely.

blah, blah, enough. i'm going out! unshaved legs and all. at least my closed-toes sandals are hiding my unsightly toenails. suddenly its spring here. time for skirts and tank tops. shame about my arm fat. oh well.

hopefully fancy doc won't confuse me by contradicting what partner doc said last week. i'll have an u/s so we'll get a look at the stitch and any funneling developments.

i havent written down my questions so i'll write some now while i am planted here with computer and no pen.

-what does fancy think of the funneling?
-can i take my daughter to mommy and me type class? what if that's the only thing i do all week?
-how 'bout skipping the fFN because it sucks?
-what about my average of 3 contractions/hour adding up to about 30/day?
-i can feel my heart pounding often but not always before a contraction. normal?
-how 'bout that i can barely sit at a table without feeling like all of my weight is pushing on the stitch and its pretty damn uncomfortable?

time to go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosepetal said...

good luck WTF and sprout

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for an outing!
I hope the appt went well & that you get answers for all of your questions.
xo

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the appointment goes well. Keep us posted. Thinking of you.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goog luck with fancy doc. Here's hoping that he has read the other's notes and come up with some sort of agreement.

keep us posted!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I hope it went well! Give us an update when you can!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home