Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Who was that masked... blogger?!

I found a blog the other day that I cannot find again. I don't know how I got there and all blog searches have been fruitless. Maybe somebody can identify it for me.

The blogger is a woman who has had five pregnancies and has two living children. I believe that her last pregnancy had a happy ending. She recently posted about finding out at an ultrasound that her baby had a big empty space where her brain should've been.

I purposely didn't bookmark because at the time I read it, I though, "Sweet Jesus, this is not what I need to be reading about; ways for a baby to die tragically that I haven't heard of yet." But I want to read more about the blogger especially since she has had many pregnancies like me. She also had a list of circumcision links and I'd liek to check those out as well.

Does anybody know the name of this blog?

By the way, I decided to get my progesterone tested again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosepetal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Rosepetal said...

Are you thinking of the blog "My Pain I Hide?". I have a link on my blog.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm a Blog-newbie, so I don't know the blog you're looking for. :( Hopefully Rosepetal's suggestion was the one you're looking for. Just wanted to pop in for a quick howdy, and let you know I was thinking about you. ::hugs::

10:51 AM  
Blogger AJW5403 said...

I sounds like me except for the links. I have no links on my blog. But if I am the masked blogger her I am.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home