Friday, December 08, 2006

it's over, the cerclage that is

The cerclage is over. I'm HEAVILY medicated and super-dizzy. It went well. The anesthesiologist is my new best friend. I was out cold for 2 hours and don't eevn remember my legs going in the stirrups. I was numb in the heels and butt, from the epidural, for about five hours which seems like a little much. i'm pretty damn uncomfortable and heading straight back to the couch. Thanks for checking in on me. I got home late yesterday and was way too uncomfortable and not feeling good to uppdate my blog. I'm so glad it's over. It was an emotional day.

10 Comments:

Blogger Trista said...

Oh I'm so glad that you're ok!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Take care of yourself. We'll be here whenever you get back. :o)

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad that it all went well, now rest up and get pampered!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for checking in! I've been wondering how you're doing. Glad to hear that all went well.

1:57 PM  
Blogger delphi said...

Glad it went OK. Now get your feet up (and not in stirrups!).

2:53 PM  
Blogger Rosepetal said...

Glad you're okay WTF and Sprout

3:23 PM  
Blogger Emma's Mum said...

happy to hear that you are doing ok....take it easy!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad all is ok, it must have been a scary procedure for you. Your previous post said you faced the risk of your bladder being nicked - why is that? I thought cerclages only involved accessing the cervix vaginally.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things went well. Your cervix is now competent!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Briar said...

I am glad you are OK and running around the blogosphere again.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home