Thursday, October 26, 2006

This just in ...

Fancy doc's assistant just called with yesterday's blood test results. Since last Tuesday, my HCG went from 38,633 to 150,000. I can't complain about that.

My progesterone went from 19.1 to 18.7. So it's still going down but not really very much. Fancy doc called it stable and advised not worrying. That drop isn't nearly as precipitous as the previous drop from 27 to 19.1 in two weeks.

So I guess we'll call that good news?! At least it isn't clearly bad news. I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Tuesday's ultrasound is the next hurdle. I should know better than to schedule an ultrasound for a holiday. Halloween better not be ruined, for Christ's sake.

Christmas, Fourth of July/my wedding anniversary and my son's birthday have already ready been seriously tainted by dead babies. Let's hope for a good outcome so I can take my kids trick-or-treating without a dead baby in me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so good to meet you! I've just caught up on your archives and will be following your story with great interest. Wishing you all the best of (long-overdue) luck -- and a long, boring, uneventful pregnancy this time.

I am so sorry for your losses. You've had to endure so much.

(I came here through your comment about your evil shadow pregnancy. That woman sounds unspeakably horrific.)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home