Friday, January 05, 2007

i'm here, i'm fine

I'm here. I'm fine. It was sweet of you ladies to inquire about my well-being.

i am okay. my nanny, aka completely passive-aggressive biatch from hell, quit with no notice so my free day and a half vanished. now i'm full-time with the kids and my son is still on vacation. and i'm trying to put my feet up whenever i can, not so conducive to posting or visiting. i wish we had a laptop. suddenly i am visiting preschools and having zero time to myself except in the evening when i am wrecked and need to be horizontal. here's where the laptop would come in handy. i do check in on some blogs but don't even take the time to say hello. sorry.

the doppler has been great!! every few days i check in and find a nice strong heartbeat. rocket man has a knack for finding the heartbeat so it has been nothing but reassuring.

mu big u/s was moved up to tuesday and now that i have an emergency babysitter, we are all set to ge a good look at our baby on tuesday the 9th. i could change my ticker but i won't bother.

4 sleeps until we find out if our baby is healthy and has all the proper organs. can't wait!! still dying to know about gender so i can start to fantasize and attach and imagine and get connected to this baby. knowing about gender really helps me do that. it cuts through the terror and stimulates the bonding. tuesday at 1:15. i hope i'll get to post about my gender issues and why i prefer to have another boy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! SO lucky to get that appt moved up! How very exciting! I hope everything goes well! Keep us posted! And you have convinced me to rent the doppler. I am going to order one tonight. Where did you order from? Did you rent or buy? I'm glad everything is going well, and hope it continues till 40 weeks.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

I will be thinking of you on Tuesday and wishing you and the baby are healthy and normal and the baby is growing perfectly inside you. I have all my fingers crossed for you.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Tuesday, I hope all is well. Your blog truly is an inspiration to me during this time.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck for tomorrow wtf and sprout

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home