Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Whew!

The doctor was completely unimpressed with my ovarian growth. She said that it is tiny and while it may grow up to be a dermoid cyst, for now it is nothing to worry about. Whew! I guess I'd rather have my doctors worrying unnecessarily than not worrying when they should be.

The baby looks fine. He/she was moving around, little feet kicking. It is starting to seem possible that we could have this baby.

Thanks so much for your comments. I really needed them today. I like the idea, that pronoia mentioned, of leaving a mark, a calling card of sorts, to let a blogger know that I've come by but don't have anything good to say. I visit lots of blogs that I don't comment on. Maybe I'll try to comment more often or at least leave a calling card. Thanks again for your support. I hope to return the favors.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for more good news!

Pulling for you (just quietly, usually).

7:16 PM  
Blogger J said...

Yay for the good news.

Calling card eh? Are you saying we're all just dogs, pissing on each others territory?? haha.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

o

lol

That just cracks me up.

So glad the u/s was good news!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank heavens on all counts.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Emma's Mum said...

good news!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Rosepetal said...

great news - so glad for you that everything is still okay.

12:12 AM  
Blogger AJW5403 said...

So happy to hear it was good news today.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Rian said...

glad baby is doing well!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger delphi said...

Good, good news.

7:32 AM  
Blogger kate said...

good news, excellent!!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news!!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jessa Fee said...

Here's my card...I stopped by, but didn't have anything interesting to say...mychemicalpregnancies.blogspot.com/

2:23 PM  
Blogger Trista said...

SO GLAD that the baby was all moving and shit. SO GLAD that it was still alive.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean we can't just read?? Fine. How about this one: Glad Sprout is kicking and swimming around. He/she is probably working out, and in time will be kicking and screaming and throwing a fit in the middle of Walmart when your basket is full and the other 2 kids are whining for candy. You know, the youngest is always the meanest, toughest one of the bunch. But you always have thrived in chaos, now haven't you?

11:52 AM  
Blogger whatthef*ck said...

I adore you people. Really.

You can just read but not when i desperately need to know that somebody is out there listening. How do you know when that is? Easy, like with most women, you have to guess!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home