Friday, January 19, 2007

She said I would hear results by 6 pm

She said i will hear the results by 6 pm. As 6 pm approaches, I am starting to imagine there has been some kind of screw-up and we are going to have to agonize all weekend. I will freak if she says that. I am so stressed right now I am about at a breaking point. This pregnancy has been hardly anything besides constant fucking worry and terror. I am getting so goddamn sick of it especially when it is so acute like right now. I've been waiting for my phone to ring every second of this day since 10 am. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wish I could just scream my brains out or zone out in front of the TV. But I am waiting for these fucking results and wait for a stupid-ass chicken pot pie to heat up. It said 20 minutes at 350. I knew better than that but it's been 40 minuters and my kids are 30 minutes past hungry. Their dad is just leaving the city on a Friday no less and they don't want poppop to do anything for them.

18 minutes until 6 pm. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it drives me nuts, can't they just treat this shit with the urgency and import it deserves. I hate this is happening to you today.
For what it is worth I am lighting a candle now for this to end immediately.

Bleu

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear the news. Hope it's only good news!!! Waiting soooo sucks! We had to wait 5 days and it was the longest and worst 5 days of my life.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home